ABE ENERGY SERVICES LLP
ABE Energy Services Limited Liability Partnership was founded in 2004. The company provides a full range of services in the field of logistics, transportation, conservation, customs clearance, storage and cargo escorting. ABE Energy Services provides long-term services to the main oil fields Projects in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS SERVICES:
- Loading and unloading operations of any complexity;
- Safe transportation of any kind of cargo in the shortest possible time and by the fastest transit;
- Rail transportation;
- Road transportation;
- Lifting crane services;
- Services of a forklift truck, off-road forklift and all types of lifting equipment;
- Side loader services for container transportation;
- Pipe trailer services;
- Loading and transportation services of any complexity;
- Other special equipment services.
The vehicle fleet of the Transportation Department of ABE Energy Services consists of more than 70 different units of equipment including Kamaz, Ural, Mercedes tractors, a 40-ton off-road low-bed tank car, a tank car with a flatbed, 25-, 40 -, 60- and 70-ton all-terrain cranes, bulldozers, backhoe excavators, warehouse loaders, off-road front loaders, light vehicles and other special-purpose machinery.
The company uses its warehouses to store incoming and outgoing goods. ABE Energy Services vehicles are deployed at various bases and work sites in Kazakhstan (Atyrau, Aksai and Aktau).
BROKERAGE CUSTOMS SERVICES
ABE Energy Services has an in-house brokerage department to handle all necessary customs clearance processes for the major oil and gas companies in the Western Kazakhstan, and provides the following services:
- customs clearance for imported/exported cargo;
- determination of HS-code, calculation of customs duties;
- storage in bonded warehouses and temporary storage warehouses;
- consultation on customs laws;
- translation of documents for identification of HS-code.
Since 2009, ABE Energy Services has also been providing professional conservation services in accordance with international oil and gas field exploitation practices as per the vendor/supplier’s recommendations, project documentation or instructions submitted by Client.
In order to improve the services provided, ABE Energy Services LLP has successfully implemented and maintains international quality standards.