Quality control Laboratory
Laboratory quality control
The Сorporation provides the following types of services in the field of quality control of construction and construction materials:
- Laboratory and field testing of construction materials, asphalt concrete and soils during construction of roads and railways;
- Consulting and advanced training in the field of materials science;
- Training of specialists for the laboratory of construction materials;
- Information and analytical expertise of the construction materials.
- Services in defectoscopy and technical diagnostics of oil and gas industry equipment.
- Carrying out a full inspection of all company’s facilities in the city of Aksay and at the Karachaganak oil and gas field.
- Utilization of solid household, liquefied and other industrial waste.
- Quality control of construction progress and construction materials during the implementation of the second generation plant project and sour gas reinjection project in the Tengiz field.
DOSZHAN TEMIR ZHOLY JSC
- Testing of soil density and moisture by express method using a unique Troxler device during the construction of the Shar – Ust-Kamenogorsk railway line and a new Zhetygen – Korgas railway line.
- Testing of concrete, soil and other construction materials during the capital construction of the metro, road junctions and bridges in the city of Almaty.
- Laboratory services for general construction and concrete work at the construction site of the Aktogay mining and processing plant in the East Kazakhstan region.
KAZ MINERALS PLC LLP
- Tests of soil density and moisture in the field
- Quality control of concrete works during the construction of the Aktogay mining and processing plant.
COMMITTEE OF SCIENCE UNDER THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
- Development of technology for a new environmentally friendly energy-saving heat-insulating material – extra lightweight non-autoclaved aerated concrete with a density of 200 kg/m3.
- Creation of a pilot line for the production of extra-light aerated concrete of non-autoclave hardening with a density of 200 kg/m3.
- Development of optimized compositions for reinforced concrete products using the latest generation of hyperplasticizers.
Development and implementation of self-compacting concrete compositions using wastes.