KTZ TEMIRZHOL KURYLYS-AKSAI LLP
KTZ Temirzhol Kurylys-Aksai LLP was founded in 1999. It provides the following types of services:
- construction of new railways and highways;
- construction of industrial and civil buildings and structures; provision of services;
- supply of construction materials, fuel and lubricants.
THE WORKS INCLUDE:
- Design and survey activities (engineering and geodetic works);
- Excavations; construction of bearing and enclosing structures;
- Construction and installation works;
- Arrangement of external and internal engineering networks and structures; protection of structures and equipment;
- finishing works during construction, reconstruction and overhaul of buildings and structures;
- construction and repair of roads and railways;
- installation and commissioning of technological equipment;
- major overhaul and reconstruction of facilities; strengthening of supporting structures;
- provision of services (full service of the Client’s work areas);
- manufacture and supply of ready-mixed concrete and asphalt; supply of construction and inert materials;
- supply of fuels and lubricants and refueling of equipment;
- collection, removal and disposal of construction and solid household waste.
OWN PRODUCTION FACILITIES:
Repair shop – 2 640 m2
Service center – 3 290 m2;
Production workshop – 3 402 m2;
Open storage facilities – 10,000 m2;
Closed storage facilities – 5,432 m2, p>;
Loading and unloading railroad dock – 30,000 m2;
Concrete mixing unit -20 m3 / hour;
Asphalt concrete plant – 30 t/h.
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT OF KTZ TEMIRZHOL KURYLYS-AKSAY:
Heavy construction equipment (bulldozers, loaders, excavators) – 24 units;
Wheeled vehicles (dump trucks, tractors, buses, jeeps) – 42 units;
Power plants, diesel generators, hot air blowers,
attachments to heavy machinery, power tools;
“Leica” geodetic electronic equipment.
The TKA company has been established as an enterprise experienced in construction and installation works, provision of services and supplies of building materials and fuels and lubricants. The company is provided with a material and technical base, highly qualified personnel that makes it possible to perform works at a high quality level.
In 2011, the TKA has successfully introduced the following management systems:
– ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
– ISO 14001 Environmental Management System;
– OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
The company’s employees have been trained in the audit of management systems and certified as Internal Auditors.