ABE-CIS Limited Liability Partnership was established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and registered on January 30, 2008. Upon re-registration made on.
November 29, 2010, the Partnership’s membership was changed as well as its name (from ABE Spetsneftegaz Interinzh LLP to ABE-CIS LLP). The appropriate amendments were made to the Charter of the Partnership.
- Maintenance, repair (preventive maintenance, inspection, control of technical condition;
- Diagnostics of welded seams, joints and fasteners of main pipelines, main and auxiliary equipment;
- Diagnostics of the pumping and compressor stations equipment as well as the linear part of main pipelines including underwater crossings;
- The Partnership has a Certificate of Conformity which certifies that the Management and Quality;
- System meets the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2009.
- In-line diagnostics of main gas and oil pipelines;
- Diagnostics of process pipelines (oil and gas pipelines) and tanks;
- Non-destructive methods of technological equipment control including flaw detection.
The in-line diagnostics system is the main component of the linear part diagnostics of oil trunk pipelines. When diagnosing a section of an oil pipeline, the safety of all types of work is provided. The technical diagnostics is aimed at determining the existence and parameters of pipe and welds defects (based on information obtained during the in-line inspection of oil trunk pipeline sections), classifying defects by hazard rate and making decisions:
- possibility to operate main oil pipelines within design conditions;
- need to switch to reduced operating modes;
- need to repair an oil pipeline section (with exact localization).
Technical diagnostics (TD) involves an accurate determination of the facilities’ state. Upon completion of diagnostics, a certificate is issued confirming the technical state of facilities indicating the location, and, if necessary, the type and cause of the defect.
Modern TD systems of pipelinesare not only a means of obtaining information about their actual state at the stages of construction and operation but controlling the quality and reliability.
During the construction and operation of pipelines, the TD makes it possible to objectively assess the real environmental situation in the area of direct man-made impact of the facility.
Currently, the ABE-CIS LLP provides in-line diagnostics of main gas and oil pipelines for KazTransOil JSC, Kazakhstan-China Pipeline LLP, Asian Gas Pipeline LLP.